zeet love you


Photobucket my sunshine!


Wednesday, October 29, 2008
alliance


trainin was fun ytd. i m so weak after trainin i could literally felt my knee dyin on me. i pasted 2 medicated plaster on my knee bfore i sleep. ease the soreness. my arms are aching now. sch was quite fun tdy despite of the tireness cus i slpt for only 5hrs last nite. sociology is cool the teacher is evener cooler. haas. i m fallin in love with it. my class is fun. (:

it's so shity my charger is spoilt. ):

i want ipod. i want nike headphone.




i cant find the pic on of the nike headphone on the internet. damn. it's very cool.

tml i will be umemployed once agn. my last tuition lesson until nxt the hols are over which is like nxt yr.

no money agn. baby u need to support me now.







Copyright © 2008! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by VoxyBaby & xXem_4evaXx Powered by Blogskins.com.