zeet love you


Photobucket my sunshine!


Wednesday, October 29, 2008
scrump scrump


i m a lil bored so i here m i bloggin agn. tdy zeety is a gd girl. she did her work for csas, printed out whatever tt was needed and did her project work. oh, i jus washed my volleyball shoes, slippers and pumps. weee.. (:

in an hr time i m gng to sing happy birthday song. hehehehe.

saw 5 is out. omg. i wanna watch. i m a saw fan k. too bad i hve to catch it online. roarrrr. baby can watch with his friends. ): i dont care he hve to watch it with me online.

ohya. u knw wat. i drew my beloved scrump scrump during freehand drawing ytd. hahahhas. i m so in love with scrumpy. the cutest thing i ever drew. muahahhas.








FOR JAS AND JEN- i hope u are feeling better alrdy k. me love u. (:







Copyright © 2008! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by VoxyBaby & xXem_4evaXx Powered by Blogskins.com.