zeet love you


Photobucket my sunshine!


Monday, November 3, 2008
wat a day.


i'm back frm the sch sux day. okay i was rather positive tdy. (: i m proud of myself. keep telling myself jus 2more lesson to go, few more hrs only. hahas. kinda crazy but yea baby love me to be positive. i m learning to be so.

so i rewarded myself with bubble tea and choco tdy. woohoo.


tml trainin. burn tummy fats but i burnt the wrong fats la. shhh....

tml freehand drawing day. i will draw plants tml. err.. i dunno. i m an artist. i cant draw well. my drawing all look 2D. hahahas.

u knw wat i cant wait for the comin weekend. i can see him for the whole day. (: smilessss!

JASMINE LEE JIE YING. DO UR ESSAY I TELL U. IF NOT I CONFISCATE UR KIT KAT.

i uber shag face during newspaper collection day










Copyright © 2008! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by VoxyBaby & xXem_4evaXx Powered by Blogskins.com.